Support our team in the field of warehouse logistics!
Warehouse worker / Warehouse helper / Trade fair helper (m/f/d)
Moshiki is a small, thriving company with wonderful designs, an extensive network and loyal, enthusiastic customers. We produce in Asia and operate international wholesale and national retail including an online shop with lovingly crafted fashion and accessories.
This is what awaits you:
- Goods receipt and quality inspection
- Carrying out incoming and outgoing goods inspections
- Order picking
- Accounting of incoming and outgoing goods on the PC
- Helping with loading and unloading
- Provision of goods by forklift truck
- Order and returns processing; also of our online shop
- Approx. 5 times a year set-up and dismantling of our trade fair or sales stand, if necessary also with an overnight stay away from home.
- Maintenance and responsible storage of the exhibition stands in our house
What you should bring with you:
- Work experience in the warehouse, - lateral entrants are also welcome
- Forklift licence (not compulsory)
- Class B driving licence
- Commitment, reliability and sense of responsibility
- Independent and self-reliant way of working
- Team player qualities and strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, reliability and diligence
- Good written and spoken German
What we offer you:
- An open-ended employment contract with regular working hours usually between Monday and Friday
- A pleasant working atmosphere and open cooperation in a motivated team
- A varied range of tasks
- Flat hierarchy
Experience how much fun it is to work with us. Simply apply, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, by email to email@example.com.